Jessica turned eight today, and she is super excited to get baptized! We bought her balloons and a little birthday hat and a super cute bear. We're going out to dinner for her birthday too.
Anyway, that's all I'm going to write for today. All of the rest of my stories that happened today are kind of already told or too embarrassing to really share. I'll have something super long tomorrow. I'm still getting used to this whole blog thing.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY you have a blog!!! If you have any blogger-related questions, you know who to ask!! (aka me) I love blogger :)
Psssh Katie you are such a nerd LOL just kidding.
I'm pretty stoked you have a blog :D Now we can all be blogger nerds united! Yaaay!
I AM NOT A NERD. Aubrey is the nerd... :) Kalyn, it feels like I haven't seen you all week! Stupid AIMS... :)
Post a Comment